Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing

So a couple months ago I had to come up with a quick chocolate icing. I immediately thought about adding chocolate to my favorite cream cheese icing. Let me tell ya it was amazing!!! My sister had me make it and put it on her Fudge Ribbon Cupcakes and it was heaven:)

1 pkg. cream cheese room temperature
1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
Hershey's special dark chocolate bar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 to 4 cups powdered sugar

Cream the butter and cream cheese together. Break off 4 pieces of the chocolate bar and melt in the microwave. Add to the mixture along with vanilla, then add powdered sugar. Beat until you reach your desired consistency. Now if you would like it to be more chocolatey, you can add the whole bar and just use more powdered sugar. Trust me you will make it again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment