Friday, March 23, 2012

Yummy Turkey Burgers

Ok, so tonight is a Friday night so who doesn't want something fun, healthy and yet delicious! The first time I tried ground turkey I decided that it was "ok" not great but just ok. But I started adding some of my favorite spices and discovered that they can be really yummy. Trust me my Mom said that she would never eat turkey burgers, now she begs me to make them!! These are supper easy to make and cook pretty fast.


Yummy Turkey Burger

1/2 lb. 93/7 ground turkey
1 clove garlic minced
1/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 T minced onions
2 t parsley
1/4 t onion salt
Lettuce
Miracle Whip
Whole wheat bun

1. Put ground turkey, garlic, cheese, onion, parsley and onion salt and mix together with your hands. Pat out 2 burgers.

2. Place on George Foreman for about 15 minutes until juice runs clear.

3. Put some miracle whip on the bun, put burger and lettuce and viola you have the worlds best turkey burger!!!

Now I attempted to serve mine with some baked mozzarella sticks....those didn't quite turn out...more like mozzarella blob!! But normally some fresh fruit and some veggie chips!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment